On 26 March, at the invitation of the Deputy Director of the Social Policy Department and the Plenipotentiary of the Małopolska Province Governor for national and ethnic minorities, we participated in a meeting devoted to the current situation of national and ethnic minorities in Małopolska.
During the meeting the following issues were raised:
- the preservation and development of the identity, culture and language of minorities;
- organization of education of national and ethnic minorities;
- textbooks for general education, for national and ethnic minorities;
- teachers’ professional development; targeted subsidies to support activities aimed at protecting, preserving and developing the cultural identity of minorities;
- cooperation with institutions.
At the meeting, we presented our recommendations based on the research we carried out as part of the project Good Practices / Actions for National and Ethnic Minorities and Foreigners.