On the 17th of December, in the Wrocławskie Centrum Rozwoju Społecznego (Social Development Center in Wrocław), we conducted the workshop for Jewish organizations in Wrocław. During the training, participants had the opportunity to hear details of the cooperation offer of the City Hall in Wrocław with minority organizations. It was presented by a member of the Intercultural Dialogue Team at the Social Development Center in Wrocław, Mrs. Dorota Kozak-Rybska.
As part of the training, we presented the basic possibilities
organization support offered by public administration units. The organizations obtained information:
• how to start cooperation with the local government administration,
• how to write a grant application (where to start, most frequently made mistakes, dangers about which we must be aware),
• how to build the image of the organization as an important partner in participatory processes for an open society.
As part of the workshop, we also presented the ToolKit for minority organizations, prepared by the Jewish Association Czulent and examples of good practices that we published in our latest publication
The Book of Good Practices of Actions for National and Ethnic Minorities and Foreign Residents.
Thank you very much for help in organizing the training:
- the Jewish Community in Wrocław,
- Social Development Center in Wrocław,
- Ms. Manuela Pliżga-Jonarska – coordinator for intercultural dialogue,
- Ms. Dorota Kozak-Rybska – a member of the Intercultural Dialogue Team at the Wroclaw Social Development Center.
The next training in Warsaw on January 7, organized in cooperation with the Jewish Community in Warsaw.